Become a Delegate
Applications are closed!
Will you be part of our next Delegation? Do you want to develop and challenge yourself? United Netherlands strives to select a diverse and balanced group of the best students in the Netherlands. We welcome talented applicants from all (educational) backgrounds, as long as you are enrolled in a Dutch university. As the number of applicants for the Delegation always exceeds the number of places, we do have a selection procedure. This allows us to guarantee that you will be part of a group of driven students who are willing to commit time and learn from each other.
Who are we looking for?
We seek a Delegation of approximately 30 highly driven, talented and diverse students. Before you apply, please make sure you comply with the following:
- You are willing and able to dedicate 2 – 2.5 days a week to United Netherlands
- You have sufficient command of the English language
- You combine ambition with ideals
- You are registered at a Dutch (research) University during the academic year that you are applying for the Delegation (please note that this includes exchange students and excludes Higher Applied Education (HBO)
- You are available every Friday from September onwards until the Harvard Nation Model United Nations Conference (Mid February)
- You are willing and able to pay the Participation Fee and other expenditures*
- Applications from Pre-Master students are welcome, however,10 ECTS cannot be obtained by pre-master students not enrolled at Radboud.*
* Please find a complete overview of all costs here.
Applications are closed!
Step 1: UNMD Application Form
Fill in the online UNMD Application Form.
Step 2: Apply!
In order to apply for the United Netherlands Delegation, you will need to fill in the UNMD Application Form (step 1) and submit three separate files via email:
- Motivation and Essay Form (Word document), containing a letter of motivation and a short essay;
- A digital photo of yourself (passport format);
- Your Curriculum Vitae (in English).
Attach your Essay Form, your photo, and your CV to one e-mail message and send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Please download the file Motivation and Essay Form and read it carefully. Rename all documents according to the following format:
- Last name, First name, Essay Form
- Last name, First name, Photo
- Last name, First name, CV
After having sent your documents, you will be informed about the further process of selection.