Become a Delegate – Apply Now
Will you be part of our next Delegation? Do you want to develop and challenge yourself? United Netherlands strives to select a diverse and balanced group of the best students in the Netherlands. We welcome talented applicants from all (educational) backgrounds, as long as you are enrolled in a Dutch university. As the number of applicants for the Delegation always exceeds the number of places, we do have a selection procedure. This allows us to guarantee that you will be part of a group of driven students who are willing to commit time and learn from each other.
The application procedure will open in the spring of 2020!
Who are we looking for?
We seek a Delegation of approximately 30 highly driven, talented and diverse students. Before you apply, please make sure you comply with the following:
- You are willing and able to dedicate 2 – 2.5 days a week on United Netherlands
- You have sufficient command of the English language
- You combine ambition with ideals
- You are registered at a Dutch (research) University during the academic year that you are applying for the Delegation (please note that this includes exchange students and excludes Higher Applied Education (HBO))
- You are available every Friday from September onwards until the Harvard Nation Model United Nations Conference (Mid February)
- You are willing and able to pay the Participation Fee and other expenditures*
* Please find a complete overview of all costs here.
Step 1: UNMD Application Form
Fill in the online UNMD Application Form.
Step 2: Apply!
In order to apply for the United Netherlands Delegation, you will need to fill in the UNMD Application Form (step 1) and submit three separate files via email:
- Motivation and Essay Form (Word document), containing a letter of motivation and a short essay;
- A digital photo of yourself (passport format);
- Your Curriculum Vitae (in English).
Attach your Essay Form, your photo, and your CV to one e-mail message and send your application to email@example.com.
Note: Please download the file Motivation and Essay Form and read it carefully. Rename all documents according to the following format:
- Last name, First name, Essay Form
- Last name, First name, Photo
- Last name, First name, CV
Applications will open in the spring of 2020!